Warhammer 40,000: Apocrypha Files
The tension tracker is a way to easily represent political situation that change as a Killteam, or throne agents.
|5||Extra Support is given, every request has automatically been filled, roll FW test to see if a gift is given.||+15|
|10||Request has automatically been filled. Help is offered even if its not requested.||+10|
|15||Requests are filled faster||+ 5|
|25||Requests are filled slowly.||- 5|
|30||Troops will be refused for help||-10|
|40||Isolating Fighting Between Groups. Any requests will be denied, unless made in person, then a FW test. Troops refuse no matter what.||-15|
|45||Fellowship roll or the group opens fire.||-20|
|50||Open Vox communications will be insulted, difficult to progress.||-25|
|55||Meetings will require a successful FW test||-30|
|60||Open Fighting has broken out. Group attacks on site, ignores Vox Calls||-35|
- All Tensions start at 20. Represents
Add 1 to the tension track whenever:
- Two Commanders refuse to cooperate or insult each other.
- The Kill-team insult one of the Commanders, even unknowingly.
Add 1d5 to it whenever:
- Two Commanders attack each other for whatever reason.
- The Kill-team fails a Rally Point encounter.
- The Kill-team kills a loyalist.
Remove 1d5 from the Tracker when:
- The Kill-team resolves a Rally Point encounter.
- The Kill-team defeats an attack and kills at least one Elite.
- The Kill-team has an affable conversation with one of the commanders (apply once for each commander).
|Very Hard –30||Disgusted||Mutinous||Disbelieving||Foolhardy|